[App_rpt-users] Two remote nodes used to link two repeaters

Robert A. Poff WB3AWJ wb3awj at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 20:56:55 UTC 2011

OK, maybe I'm confused.....

You build repeater A as an Allstar node.
You build repeater B as an Allstar node.
You put them both on a common network.
You dial from repeater A to repeater B.

What comes in A goes out A & B.
What comes in B goes out A & B.

That's what you want correct?
That's what the software does.

Robert A. Poff
Loganville, PA.

"Lieutenant, target the offending power boat and launch photon torpedoes"