[App_rpt-users] CM108 fobs on Ebay

Matt Beasant g4rky at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Dec 10 13:02:01 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Attention UK node owners or prospective node owners......

I have just purchased a bunch of CM108 USB fobs from Ebay and confirm that
they work with ACID systems.

They have extra buttons on them ( vol up / down and mute ) so this MAY make
it easier to wire out to the PTT and COS lines but I have yet to modify one
so cannot confirm if this is the case.

Anyway, the ebay item no is  270853205309

They are £2.69 each plus P&P at 99p for one....postage discounts
available...

Bargain!

BTW, I have no association with the seller whatsoever apart from being a
satisfied customer and wanting to spread some Allstar Joy!

Regards and Merry Christmas,

Matt G4RKY
Nodes 2250, 2237, 2541.........