[App_rpt-users] Allstar RTCM (Radio Thin Client Module) is nowavailable

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 21 20:52:08 UTC 2011

Yeah you got it.

Another thing I probably should have mentioned is that the RTCM/Voter module uses an
Internet protocol that is specifically designed to work on ANY Internet connection from which
"generic web surfing" is possible (behind any number of NAT routers/firewalls, etc and
where LAN address is provided via DHCP). No "port forwarding" or "network provisioning"
nightmares are necessary. You can just plug it in and it works.

JIM WB6NIL