[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard and USB URI dongle

K&R Yoksh yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 15 22:30:50 UTC 2011

I played around with this a little bit today... Seems like you have to use:
rxchannel = Simpleusb/usb rather than:
rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb.

I could be wrong, but it also seems that the parallel port support isn't included in simpleusb? I did observe a substantial decrease in processor usage.

Too bad it's not as simple as DSP=0 or DSP=1 to enable/disable the DSP techniques in chan_usb... hi hi

73,

Kyle
K0KN
--- Original Message ---I think all you have to do is this.....

rpt.conf: (snip)

[2532]                                  ; Change this to your assigned node number

rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb               ; Rx audio/signalling channel

simpleusb.conf: (entire file)

;
; SimpleUSB configuration
;