[App_rpt-users] My first post and a real newbie question

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Mon Jul 4 21:12:31 UTC 2011

Thanks to all with your replies,

It was the carrierfrom-usbinvert that I needed to correct, I thought I
did try this before but it may have coincided with times I wasn't
restarting/reloading Asterisk properly.
Now I have to tweak my audio levels when I bring home my radio test set
from work. I am being a nice employee and have offered the boss the use
of my personal gear while his IFR 500A is away getting fixed!

I do like the telemetry tones but I have also reduced my hangtime a
little, something very calming about those beeps! It might just be that
it's all new right now and in time I will be less fond of them. (-:

Michael.
VK5ZEA