[App_rpt-users] Culling Linux Services (ACID)

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 31 18:11:39 UTC 2011

I too am using the Intel D510 MO with cooling fan in ia supplied case/+ps.
I currently have 4 nodes on this box using URIs. 3 of the 4 nodes are
full duplex repeaters with dsp dec /enc.
The forth is connected to a WX radio with a WX 100 board attached.
I did experiment with 4 repeaters and it worked ok. no motorboating.
As it was said YMMV.

I used the standard ACid install.

Jon VA3RQ