[App_rpt-users] Thumb Drive install....

Jah Rastafari nuhtrue at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 03:09:50 UTC 2011

OK, THAT didn't last long. Clearly I'm doing something fundamentally wrong.
It gets through a significant
portion of the CentOS install, then fails with an error saying it can't find
image #2. Mind you, I never saw
squat about allstar or app-rpt. Only CentOS. The file I earlier put on the
USB thumbdrive was "acid_centos.iso".

Bob
KK6RQ