[App_rpt-users] Rx disable command

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Wed Jun 15 13:54:55 UTC 2011

On 6/15/11 7:34 AM, Tony KT9AC wrote:
> Too bad you can't just switch the input PL required during those times.

write a shell script...that copies two different versions of the
usbradio.conf file...say, usbradionormal.conf and usbradiolid.conf over
the running usbradio.conf that has the pl codes differently set, maybe,
if your users have the capability, of doing DPL, changing from audio to
the digital pl mode...) and sending rasterisk a reload command after
overwriting to reload the config...???

the DTMF=cmd,path to command function is pretty powerful.

I'll give it a try...thinking this would be a quick and dirty way of
accomplishing it...???

Thoughts?

--
Bryan
In this world, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.