[App_rpt-users] virtual machine.

Pierre Martel petem001 at hotmail.com
Sat May 28 02:45:26 UTC 2011

Anyone here ever used a virtual machine engine like virtualbox to run a node or many node from a computer?

I ask cause at my club repeater we have a computer that is pretty good (dual 2.8 ghz cpu with 4 gig ram running windows 7
and we have some software running on it.

And i really cant switch this computer to linux.

so if I run the acid distro from a virtual machine and link the USB uri to that machine (wich is not too simple but doable) I think I would be able to run the app_rpt software while keeping the win 7 machine running smooth..

so anyone did that before??