[App_rpt-users] New installation trouble...

Don Hackler donh at sigma.net
Mon Apr 9 18:18:34 UTC 2012

When I set the rxchannel as shown below, I get the asterisk restarting loop for a couple of minutes, then it comes up and stays up.
There must be something zaptel related that has to time out before it decides it's OK.

= = =

Also, about the password changing problem...
I had to manually install the cracklib-dicts package; it didn't get installed with the ACID distribution.

Had to run:
yum install cracklib-dicts.i386