[App_rpt-users] Debugging COS

Jim Whiteside jaydublu2002 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 12 16:14:32 UTC 2012

To answer a previous query - yes I'm pretty confident it's a CM108 - lsusb
reports "ID 0d8c:013c C-Media Electronics, Inc."

I did also wonder about the other ctcss settings but commenting them out
and reloading the config makes no difference.

My app_rpt is version 0.287 - as supplied with the AllStar ACID distro.

Jim M0HPJ

--
Jim Whiteside.