[App_rpt-users] RTCM question

Alan Adamson adamson_alan at hotmail.com
Sat Jun 2 04:17:48 UTC 2012

Thanks Jim.. hoping to have all this in *service* next week.

Levels still need a tweak or two.  I complicated things a bunch because the
repeater is a new Icom IDas digital NXDN repeater, but it's running in
hybrid mode with 25khz analog and 6.25khz digital.

For now the Allstar side via the RTCM will be connected via analog, but at
some point, I hope to move it to the digital side, not to do anything with
the digital bitstream, more because the range of the repeater is so much
greater when in digital, audio will still come out to the allstar side via
analog, but decoded from digital when I get to that stage (course I have no
idea if DTMF will decode when I get there or not :).)

Alan