[App_rpt-users] Fwd: Dtmf pass through

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 30 02:42:21 UTC 2012

It works FINE!!

You have to send digits to the node that has the propagate_dtmf, and it will output them.

For example, if the node that has that set up is 1234, then you need, once you link to it
from a different node, do a *41234 (into command mode for node 1234), then whatever
digits you send to it will go out the main interface for node 1234.

Jim WB6NIL