[App_rpt-users] Adding more short cuts and more

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Sep 1 21:05:39 UTC 2012

Keith

Read up on how the functions work -

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/144

If you have *0 or *5 used for something, then you are not going to be able
to use those digits for something else.

If you are stuck on 5's then you could change what is *5 now to *50 and then
use *51, *52, etc

As far as showing up in the database - your iax.conf file should have:

register=2498:nnnnnn at register.allstarlink.org

in it - where nnnnnn is the secret password given to you when you registered
the node.  (Same for your other  node)

If you want the statistics to show up too, that is in rpt.conf

; ** For ACID ***

statpost_program=/usr/bin/wget,-q,--timeout=15,--tries=1,--output-document=/
dev/null

statpost_url=http://stats.allstarlink.org/uhandler.php ; Status updates

GL

Ken