[App_rpt-users] Adding more short cuts and more

Keith keith at handscombe.co.uk
Sat Sep 1 20:22:47 UTC 2012

Good evening all,

Node 2498 located in Ipswich. I know I may have asked a last year but I now
have a new Pc and the answer may have been on the old unit. I use *51
through to *59 as short cuts to allow locals who cannot remember long
numbers an easy way to connect to regular connections. I would like to know
how to add a few more. I did try *052 as a shortcut but no go so if someone
has more shortcuts please can you let me know.

I also noted I am no longer in the All-Star data base on line so when I
connect to another station its show connection but no information. Do I need
to open a port to allow this update to happen?

Great system it's a shame we have very few All-Star nodes in the UK

regards

Keith

G7DNT

Nodes: 2498 & 27333 All-Star