[App_rpt-users] limey and parallel port

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Wed Sep 5 03:57:21 UTC 2012

It works on Limey Linux. We're using it in a number of nodes. Here's the simpleusb.conf from one of my nodes:

[general]

[usb]

pp2 = ptt
pp3= out0
pp10 = cor

eeprom=0

hdwtype=0		; Leave this set to 0 for USB sound fobs modified using
			; the instructions from usbfob.pdf. Use a setting of
			; 1 is for Dingotel/Sph interfaces.

rxboost=0		; 0 = 20db attenuator inserted, 1= 20db attenuator removed
			; Set to 1 for additonal gain if using a low-level receiver output

;carrierfrom=ppinvert	; no,usb,usbinvert
carrierfrom=pp	; no,usb,usbinvert
			; no - no carrier detection at all
			; usb - from the COR line on the modified USB sound fob
			; usbinvert - from the inverted COR line on the modified USB sound fob

ctcssfrom=no		; no,usb,usbinvert
			; no - CTCSS decoding, system will be carrier squelch
			; usb - CTCSS decoding using input from USB FOB
			; usbinvert - from the inverted CTCSS line on the modified USB sound fob

txmixa=voice		; Left channel output: no,voice,tone,composite,auxvoice
			; no - Do not output anything
			; voice - output voice only

txmixb=no		; Right channel output: no,voice,tone,composite, auxvoice
			; See txmixa above.

invertptt=0		; Invert PTT 0 = ground to transmit, 1 = open to transmit
			; This is the collector lead of the 2n4401 on the modified
			; usb sound fob.
			; please refer to the howto for the procedure to do this.

duplex=1		; Full Duplex
plfilter=yes

--
Tim