[App_rpt-users] URI<>TKR-750 cable

Ramesh Dhami (VA3UV) Ramesh at va3uv.com
Mon Sep 17 00:50:27 UTC 2012

On 16/09/2012 7:35 PM, Jay Urish wrote:
> Does anybody have notes on connecting tkr750 to a URI?

<-- Hi Jay;  I have a TKR-850 which I use as both my D-STAR (FREE STAR*)
repeater AND my Allstar / FM repeater (dual mode!).

I could send you a drawing if you're interested in setting your 750 up
as a DUAL MODE repeater!

If you're just after the pins to use on the 750's DB25, you can use the
following:

Pin 7 - Ground

Pin 9 - TXA

Pin 10 - RXD (Discrim Audio)

Pin 12 - RX Audio Ground

Pin 16 - PTT

Pin 19 - TXA Ground

Pin 25 - RX COS (although, I believe you may have to configure the 210
for a COS signal - if you really need it - which, you don't if you're
using the DSP capability of chan_usb).

The 750 / 850 makes for a beautiful DUAL MODE repeater ;).

Cheers!

Ramesh.

www.freestar.us