[App_rpt-users] duplex=3

Bradley Haney kc9gqr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 18 01:01:10 UTC 2012

Question about this mode..

3 = full-duplex mode, without repeated audio from main input source

when trying out this mode  it appears to still  TX  on the main Input
source.   We have this connected to our vx7000 repeater and We want
full duplex coming in all the time  and I think this is the mode i
need but  when i set it to this   it still tx's on main audio input.
We want full duplex audio coming in even if the  repeater is TXing so
we can  hang up on a autopatch call  if the repeater is in TX mode..
 Any thoughts on why  duplex =3  still Tx's  on main audio input?