[App_rpt-users] TX Tone Drop out Time

Mike Wolthuis wolthuis at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 22:56:33 UTC 2012

I tried to put the following two lines into my beagle.conf

txtoctype=notone

txctcssdefault=131.8

Now there is a line in the beagle.conf that says:

#includeifexists custom/usbradio.conf

However, as you see it is commented out.

Should those two lines have an effect out of beagle.conf or do I need to add usbradio.conf and remove the uncomment #?

Thanks,

Mike

Kb8zgl