[App_rpt-users] changing IAX port

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Fri Sep 21 02:17:27 UTC 2012

I'm installing a second computer here to drive Yet More RF out of the
House of RF here...and since I'm doing so...wondering where on the
mother ship do you change the port that IAX is configured for.

I think I see where, in the config files, you change it...but,
obviously, the head end has to know where the handshake is supposed to go.

Am I missing something?  Not that that would be out of character
(according to my bride...), but...just thought I'd ask.

Tnx

Bryan WB0YLE