[App_rpt-users] changing IAX port

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Sep 21 08:40:00 UTC 2012

Brian
It's in iax.conf

You can use the keyword "bindport=" or you can add the port to the number in
"bindaddr=" (node:port)

This port number needs to be in your router too and in the registration
server (use the portal to specify the port you selected)

Also, if you have any non-registering nodes in that system, the port number
needs to be explicitly used in identifying those nodes to the other system.

73

Ken

House