[App_rpt-users] Monitoring an allstar node?

Michael Graff explorer at flame.org
Fri Sep 21 23:08:33 UTC 2012

Mind sharing the code with one person (me?)  :)  I'm a decent web developer.

Or, could you share how you are collecting the data?  I have only just installed a node, so I'm very new to the system.  I've done a lot of Asterisk coding in the past, but most of that does not really apply to Allstar.

Also, does it show just directly connected nodes, or any nodes in the mesh?

--Michael