[App_rpt-users] allmon.ini - not resolving hostnames?

Keith Goobie keith at goobie.org
Wed Aug 28 01:41:47 UTC 2013

Hi Ramesh

Some more info is needed here!

Allmon runs as code on the web server, which does not have to run on the
asterisk server.

Where is the web server with the allmon code in relation to the asterisk
server.  Are they using the same dns?  This is important.

I did convert one of my allmon entries from an IP address to a hostname and
it had no problem.

If you do an nslookup on the system with the allmon code, what does it
resolve the hostname to?

Keith