[App_rpt-users] System ideas for a first install

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Wed Aug 28 21:15:11 UTC 2013

I am using a D510MO board with a WD green 1TB hard drive and 2G ram. I did
have 2 USB interfaces connected to it using DSP and no problems.
But I no longer use USB, now I have 6 voter boards/RTCMs and it works
great. The computer uses only 20 to 30 watts of power. The only equipment
on site at the radio towers is the RTCM or voter board, the GPS, the
network connection, and the radios.  The computer is located in air
conditioned space at my house. For some of the sites I use MikroTik
RBSXT-5HPnD for a 5.7 Ghz network connection and other sites I use cable
modem Internet. It all works very well and uses very little power, makes
very little heat.
Chuck  WB9UUS