[App_rpt-users] Speaking of CW IDs

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Sun Dec 15 22:04:05 UTC 2013

It is limited by this line in the app_rpt.c file and by FCC rules

        morsespeed = retrieve_astcfgint(myrpt, myrpt->p.morse, "speed", 5,
20, 20);

So... If the FCC rules don't apply to you (maybe you don't use a RF
transmitter) then you could change the line to something like this

        morsespeed = retrieve_astcfgint(myrpt, myrpt->p.morse, "speed", 5,
50, 20);

Then 50 wpm would be the upper limit.