[App_rpt-users] EchoLink issue

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Mon Dec 23 07:40:49 UTC 2013

Leave us not forget how a year ago I was "blacklisted" by Echolink for using
non-echolink software. First they blocked me for using tbd on a server here
then another round of attitude over using app_rpt. I also run a deny
everyone except list, had to include three of their callsigns in the list to
make them happy again. I had been pulling what's left of my hair out trying
to figure why I could not connect.

Now it has also happened as a result of what can only be "odd" routing with
my dear friends at AT&T.

Also, yes a good time to chip in to support Jim's efforts here.

GeorgeC
W2DB