[App_rpt-users] OT SIP providers

Robert Newberry N1XBM at amsat.org
Tue Dec 31 16:47:46 UTC 2013

I started thread and after doing some research maybe someone could respond
off list.

I would like to have autopatch on my repeater.  I've now realized Google
voice is going away. So two fold if I'm already going to pay for SIP
service on my repeater why not be able to have home phone service too. I
should be able to cobble something together?

So my question to the list is what do people suggest I do? I was looking at
vitality, I have an obiha at home that is currently setup with Google
voice. So I figured I could reconfigure the obiha but what should I do for
my repeater.