[App_rpt-users] iaxrpt

Bob kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Dec 31 17:54:57 UTC 2013

Bob here, looking for someone to help put the cookies on the bottom shelf so
I can reach 'em :-)

After setting up iaxrpt IAW http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/58, what are the
requirements for, and inputs to, the Windows version of iaxrpt?

I've got this:

name <node number>

Description <any text that describes node>

Now here is where I'm lost, or perhaps just naive.

Host <got me here>

Username <and here>

Can this be done through Allstarlink, or does one need to have their own
Asterisk host, with account and user name?

Also, I've logged into nodes that have a DTMF keypad, and one can listen in
on the node's activity... How was this setup?

Thanks,

Bob

kk6ecm