[App_rpt-users] [Bulk] Getting to know App-Rpt all over again.

George Csahanin george at dyb.com
Tue Feb 26 19:50:25 UTC 2013

You can roll your own custom Limey as well. Not too much of a c.f., but I did it to add wifi.

I also said I'd write a how-to, but time is my enemy...

But just ordered one of those HP boxes and will probably at some point try to roll a Limey for it. I need to stop using the d945 boards all over. The USB is plain flaky with transmit audio.

GeorgeC
W2DB

Sent from my iPad