[App_rpt-users] RTCM CTCSS input Tone settings

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:33:04 UTC 2013

Dude??

First of all, the RTCM has *NOTHING TO DO* with the *decoding* of the CTCSS.
That must be provided by an external device, such as a radio, and its result
(typically a signal that indicates the presence of valid CTCSS on the receiver's input)
needs to be connected to pin 4 of the RTCM.

Seconds of all, usbradio.conf and all of the tune-menu stuff doesnt have a THING
to do with the RTCM's.

Jim WB6NIL