[App_rpt-users] Echolink Connection Issue

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sat Jan 12 02:28:34 UTC 2013

That would be a good guess.

Actually - looking at my systems, the actual *use* of this variable is only
a fairly recent development.

If your ACID version is a bit old, it does not matter what you set it to ...
I am guessing yours is fairly new, so it will just hang up on you if you try
to link to a conference and this is set to "no".

73

Ken