[App_rpt-users] How to turn on AllStar ID Requirements

Bob Brown - WØNQX bbrown at byrg.net
Fri Mar 29 22:23:31 UTC 2013

You know folks  Just use some common sense.

If your gear is in operation and has active traffic, ID it, CW or Voice
make no difference.

if it is a Simplex Node, same rule applies if it has active traffic, ID
it, choose your method CW or Voice.

if it is a Repeater Node and has activity, it should ID at the proper
intervals. and again choose your method, CW or Voice!

Plain and simple if you or your gear transmits RF in the HAM bands,  ID it

if it is a digital mode make sure you have it ID in the mode it operates
in. other wise use CW at proper intervals.

yes the rules are there for us to use as a guide. Use common sense folks

it is so simple. No need to have the Lawyers or ones who think they are
one, interpret every little thing.

I did not mention exact intervals because every country and local around
the world has different rules.

But you have to ID, it is just being a good operator.

This thread has gone on far too long JMHO & 2 cents worth!

--
Thanks in Advance

   Bob Brown, WØNQX

   Kansas City Metro Area