[App_rpt-users] Problems with my URI

Loren Tedford lorentedford at gmail.com
Wed Nov 6 15:30:49 UTC 2013

Earlier on I had asked a question about being able to broadcast a
customized Audio Ident and how to do it in the Acid Linux  os.... Now I
have a issue with my repeater not indenting it has no hang time and if i
key up and dial the *80 it does i dent only if i hold down on the transmit
button of my portable. Also tested both radios the transmit radio and the
receive radio notice a little hum in the Receive radio when it transmits
but otherwise perfect on its receive any ideas as to what could have
happened it actually occurred in the middle of the night and found out the
next morning. Currently think its software but to rule out the URI i made a
test cable and tested the URI in the test software there is multiple
selections the first selection is = t it failed on this test the next test
is T it failed on this test but still gave very high values just similar to
the normal test. If I test left and right channel it comes out normal. if i
test anything else it all comes back to successful does anyone know what
those test values should be? If it still repeats does this mean the URI is
still good? Just a note did do full re installation of the software and
even tried to start over with two computers fresh install just to ensure
that it wasn't computer usb related issues. Is it possible Asterisks did a
software update that is causing my problems? Lots of unknown values and
questioning alot of settings in the  rpt.conf and asterisk.. Please give me
an idea where i should start thanks..

Loren Tedford (KC9ZHV)
Email: lorentedford at gmail.com
Email: loren at lorentedford.com