[App_rpt-users] XIPAR question

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Sat Nov 9 14:06:03 UTC 2013

Well you hit it right on the nail!  telemetry=telemetry was missing. Great catch!  Not sure why it was, but I will let Steve know that the default file has that missing in the build.

Now the only item left is the eannmode=0 not working as it should.

Once I hear back from Steve / issue resolved, I will report back.

Thanks and 73

KA4EPS