[App_rpt-users] Stand alone repeater

Richard Szajkowski va3rzs at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 12:47:06 UTC 2013

Thank you

I have a node running now ,

I have run out out of ports on my controller , so instead of buying a new controller I would try via allstar

The node is on a static IP on my network and a static IP via my ISP

My idea is to get the 220 repeater up and running with allstar as the controller ,

Or would it just be easier to build with a node / controller ?

Right now , I have a node with Echolink , planning on a remote base (link to other repeaters as needed in the area or simplex)

Then to add the 220 repeater

Thanks

Richard Szajkowski