[App_rpt-users] announcements

Andreas Pleschutznig andy at ple.org
Sun Sep 29 22:30:53 UTC 2013

Hi Harry,

sorry for the late answer. I wanted to achieve the same thing and the only way *I* found was to actually change the code. Maybe I missed something, but what I did was to change the code so that nothing but “Connected” and “Disconnected” was announced.

--
Andreas Pleschutznig, Cell: (832) 633-7817, Sent: MacBook
 KA5PLE, Allstar: 29841, Echolonk: 884823