[App_rpt-users] RTCM squelch tail elimination?

Sam Nabkey sam.nabkey at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 19:53:16 UTC 2014

Hello all...

I have replaced a repeater controller with a RTCM and a  server.

All is well but for a heavy squelch tail after carrier drop.  I am using
the unit in simple mode because  I do not have an active discriminator
output because I am using the RTCM behind a Doug Hall voter.

I have Googled the subject to death and I see plenty of mentioned items
regarding simpleusb and usb settings but nothing on voter configuration.
Am I missing something someplace?

Thanks in advance for all the information.

You all are some of the smartest folks I know.

Sam K8SN