[App_rpt-users] URI and URIx Testing

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sat Apr 26 05:06:09 UTC 2014

The problems with this motherboard are due to lack of support for their
recent chipsets in the old Linux kernels found in CentOS 5. Upgrading the
kernel will resolve the problem. Those boards have very nice features,
I've got a couple similar ones deployed and they've been completely
stable. As I recall, I'm running a "hand cooked" 2.6.32 kernel.

73, David KB4FXC