[App_rpt-users] Simple I/O interface

Skyler F electricity440 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 16:06:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

I have some cooling fans.

I would like to have the fans turn ON when the radio transmits, and stay on
for sixty seconds after the radio stops transmitting and then turn off.

I would like to use the I/O interface on my URIx. (The I/O will then
trigger a Solid State Relay ,and then turn on the Fans)

How can I do this with the software? Can I write it with Scripts?

 What commands would I need to detect if it is sending a PTT, detect PTT
off, wait time, turn the output to high, turn the output to low, always
"look" for a TX, etc.

Example code is always really nice for a beginner like me :-)

73

Skyler
KDØWHB

--