[App_rpt-users] DTMF digits on IaxRpt

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Fri Aug 15 06:06:39 UTC 2014

I guess I stand corrected. I will have to take a look at it.

73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio

From: kk6ecm at gmail.com
To: doug at crompton.com
Subject: RE: [App_rpt-users] DTMF digits on IaxRpt
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 20:38:41 -0700

Not much of a Linux guy, but I did find
this on their website... thought it was iaxrpt source code.

http://www.xelatec.com/svn/iaxrpt/
- iaxRpt source repository from page http://www.xelatec.com/xipar/links

Is something missing there?

Thanks,