[App_rpt-users] Best way to link multiple nodes

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Tue Dec 16 16:20:37 UTC 2014

There is always more than one way to skin a cat.
Here is just one.

Create a node as a HUB (node without radios).
Connect all nodes to the hub. Monitor the hub with allmon for better
single point management.
If echolink connects, attach that to a node without radios and connect
that to the hub.

Gives you more control and monitoring this way.

Many other ways to do it and the best depends more on what exactly you
do with your nodes.

...mike/kb8jnm