[App_rpt-users] Remote Base question

mike at midnighteng.com mike at midnighteng.com
Sat Dec 27 11:11:55 UTC 2014

Corey,

As we have talked on this before,
It really does not make any sense but here is a checklist.

Look at usbradio.conf and
usbxxxxx.conf
Other than looking for type errors, make sure the fob is addressed
properly.

You might also add a
memory=memoryxxxxx section and provide a default freq load string for
the node (rpt.conf).

init=146.520,100.0,l

It's a start anyway...

...mike/kb8jnm