[App_rpt-users] Loosing TX

REDBUTTON_CTRL jrorke at cogeco.ca
Sun Feb 9 13:22:15 UTC 2014

I have had a couple of PC do this. The URI appears to be dead until you
unplug and plug it in again then it comes back to life... until the next
time it dies.

Unfortunately that node is 2 hours away so I have to login remotely and
reboot the box. This was happening almost daily. so we tried moving that
URI cable to an other usb port on the PC and ran the radio tune save
command.

This may not be THE fix but it hasnt died yet and its been a month.

YMMV.
RQ