[App_rpt-users] Touch Tones

Chris(KB2FAF) kb2faf at gmail.com
Thu Feb 20 23:41:23 UTC 2014

I agree with you Corey.  It would be very useful to me as well.

The more flexible hardware and software is, the more useful it is for a
wider range of unique circumstances.

Plus buying extra receiver boards and more URI's just to get some DTMF
control for a few things I do is a waste of my time and money.

Chris

KB2FAF