[App_rpt-users] BeagleBone Black Allstar Official Release

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Fri Jul 18 17:39:29 UTC 2014

Aloha,
Hey Ramon,
Maybe you could post a link or something to let us know where you got
the heatsink. I'm using the steel cases at Logic Supply for my BBB as I
will be putting my BBB's in some spots with a lot of high voltage switch
gear so I was wondering if there would be any clearance problems. I'm in
Hawaii and sometimes it can get a little warm and was wondering about
the heat of the processor myself.
Jim NH6HI