[App_rpt-users] Full Centos 5.10 install

ronald simpson n6gkj1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 17:04:02 UTC 2014

Hey guys,

I just installed a full desktop version of Centos 5.10 on my laptop ,
installed Asterisk/Allstar using the phase2.sh script. Asterisk compiled
with out any errors or glitches. My issue is radio tune txvoice 150 has no
output and radio tune rxvoice has no input. My URI works fine on my thin
client node. So I  am thinking the sound libs might be missing or changed
so much that they no longer work with asterisk.

What I am looking for is information on what sound package Asterisk wants
to see. I have sox-12.xxx installed but something is telling me liboss-xxx
should be there too and I don't see it.

Any thoughts or ideas would be appreciated.

I am on a project that could benefit many in the Allstar Link community.

Ron, N6GKJ