[App_rpt-users] remote re-boot via RF

James R. Pilgram jim.pilgram at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 20:25:01 UTC 2014

Aloha,
  I have a node with repeater about 15 miles away and I would like to be
able to re-boot/warm boot the node when I have issues with it via RF. It
is at my work location on their system and the have limited internet
access to it.

I was reading and saw    =cop,1       ;warm boot

Can I put this in my rpt.conf and add a number to the front of the =
that has not been used for something else then initiate a *XXX command
from the DTMF keypad and reboot the node?

Just for reference the repeater is a MTR2000 with a wireliine card with
no controller. I'm interfacing it with a DMK URI to an Asus eeePc
running Acid.

Aloha Jim NH6HI