[App_rpt-users] no audio from URI

kk6ecm kk6ecm at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 21:13:18 UTC 2014

Try amplifying the output of the URI in order to drive the speaker. If that does not work, I'd test the URI using a loopback connector and uridiag down loaded from http://www.dmkeng.com/images/URI-FAQs.pdf

Make sure Asterisk is stopped when uridiag is used. Service asterisk stop on the Linux command line. This is not a test to determine URI health, but the ability of the ACID build on your computer, and the ability to send audio to the URI.

Thanks,
Bob
kk6ecm

Sent from iPad