[App_rpt-users] USB FOB options

Doug Crompton doug at crompton.com
Thu Mar 6 07:11:13 UTC 2014

The parallel port is an option but personally I would just order a FOB you can modify. There are plenty out there and they are cheap. Then when you upgrade to a computer that does not have a parallel port (or a RPi !) you will be ready to go. Parallel ports are soooo IRLP!
73 Doug
WA3DSP
http://www.crompton.com/hamradio