[App_rpt-users] RTCM and voting setup

Mark Johnston markjohnston73 at gmail.com
Fri May 9 04:00:20 UTC 2014

No idea how it got fixed other then multiple reboots later - no PL being
heard now that is great!
two other issues I have with the voter modules (RTCM) can those devices or
can the allstar/asterisk do
CTCSS on rx, I see it can do it on TX but I want it to be my tone decoder -
Just seems odd if they cannot
since it would for a USB device why not here?

Two, for some reason one radio I have Wouxun the DTMF digits do not work
except the 9 when watching the
asterisk -r .... except sometimes if I hold each digit for 2-3 seconds then
it does.  Is there a setting I can adjust?
As far as I can tell by the config and listening to my signal levels sound
about right/proper deviation etc.
The Baofang works 100% of the time with the briefest of key presses even if
I tweak the rx a bit. When I monitor
the output from the wouxun through the node the tones sound distorted -
from the baofang they sound clean.
Maybe it's the radio?

Thanks,

Mark

KC7DMF

"Got Root?"

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
*None. It's a hardware problem.*

Unix is user friendly. It's just very particular about who it's friends are.
WINDOWS: Will Install Needless Data On Whole System
MICROSOFT: Most Intelligent Customers Realize Our Software Only Fools
Teenagers.

A ntennas
P oorly
P laced
L acks
E ngineering

The best way to accelerate a computer running Windows is at 9.81 m/s².

*"I get paid to support Windows, I use Linux to get work done."*